South-east direction is the governing place of Fire or Agni which is most suitable or ideal for kitchen
. Houses that face South-east direction are consider average because being the place of ‘agni’ it has to be the position of kitchen, still most Vastu consultants do not consider it worst. But if there is no kitchen in South-east
then it should be free from any other construction such as living room for couple or other.
Fire is one of the important element
and essence of our life and to have everything in order this significant direction should be kept at bay from Vastu defects. Other best suited purpose for which South-east corner can be used are for making electrical slot, placing generators, boilers etc but can’t be used for any other useful purpose.
- South-east facing plots should not be left open from the front.
Other than kitchen in this portion electrical equipment, boiler and transformer can be incorporated.
- Avoid any kind of extension in Southern part as it can bring bad luck, misfortune and loss of health. Extension in South-east portion leads to heavy debts, loss of wealth, insomnia and extravagance.
- Southern portion of area should be teamed with heavy material but never construct scared or pooja room, bedroom, or living room especially in South-east. South-west can have over-head tank and storage room but not worship room.
- Avoid any drainage or septic tank in South-east portion because it can bring misfortune like theft, fire accident and other problems.
- Marriageable boys should never sleep in South-east corner room as it can delay their wedding bells.
- Wrong construction or any defect in South-east corner gives rise to problems in women occupant.
- Sleeping in this corner leads to aggressive nature, tension, stress and insomnia.
- For steady, progressive and peaceful life avoid any defect in South-east corner.