Good infrastructure of Hotels attract bountiful of visitors, thus enhancing the profit to order to make hospitality more comforting. Vastu plays a vital role in inviting guests and making profits as the placement of hotel and directions of specific room in hotel are directly linked to the guest’s arrival. If infrastructure of hotel is incorrectly made then it will surely not fetch as much guests and profit the way it should make. Hotels must be constructed before taking some essential Vastu guidelines so that it should never sit without visitors even after building a lavishing hotel.
Before building a hotel Vastu must be suspected in order to check the site, location, typography, geography, soil and directions while in existing hotel Vastu experts recommend few remedies to nullify the negative effects of wrong direction. Here are some tips for hotel Vastu:
- According to Vastu-Shastra plot for hotels must be chosen in regular shapes such as rectangular and square while shapes like hexagon, triangular or oval must be avoided to gain profit.
Hotel location should have atleast two or more roads especially on the North or East side
- Leave the portion of North and East open while constructing hotel.
- Hotel must be well ventilated, illuminated and large.
- Pantry or kitchen should be given South-east corner and other electrical equipments including geysers, meters must also be employed in this direction only.
- Kitchen should be constructed at Ground floor only.
- Visitor’s room should be made in South-west portion of hotel with beds placed in South or West so that they sleep with head towards South or East.
- Place balcony of hotel rooms in Eastern or Northern direction.
- Bathrooms and toilets must be made in North-west or West.
- Hotel premises should be huge and open to maintain the flow of positive energy.
We have to take care of the following points while studying about the vastu
of the hotels. Vastu consultation of hotels involves a thorough analysis.