Industries should be such in such a manner that the
production should increase and so the movement of finished goods. If the
principles of the Vastu are followed, that can lead to more production,
increased sales, no problem with labour and smooth working.
Whatever be the industry, the principles of the Vaastu broadly remains the
same and should be kept in the mind while preparing the building,
constructing the building, installing the machinery, turning out the
products and dispatching them to the clients. Even though there are vast
differences in production methods or process flow etc. in different
industries but the broad principles of Vaastu Shastra are universally
- More open space should be provided in the east and the North side
than in the West and South side.
- The sloping of the floors should be towards East, North and Northeast
sides and never towards South, West.
- Thicker walls should be constructed in the South and West Side of the
building and the thinner walls should be in the North and east sides.
- The staircase should be in the Southwest side.
- The underground water tank should be in Northeast side.
- The overhead water tank should be in the Southwest corner.
- Toilets must be placed in Northwest or Western corners but should
never be constructed in the Northeast and Southwest corners.
- Administrative office and other office blocks can be constructed in
- Staff quarters, Outhouse should be built in the Northwest corner.
- Basement should be constructed in the east, North or Northeast corner
of the proposed building.
- Heavy machinery should be placed in the Southwest, West & South
- Northeast and centers of the building should be avoided for placing
- The heat zone or the burners, boilers, ovens, generators, furnace
transformers, chimneys should be in the Southeast corner.
- No garbage should be dumped in the Northeast corner of the building
or at the site, north or the east corner should always be kept free and
- In R.C.C. framed structure, the number of columns or the beams should
be even and not odd.
- The beam should never run above the machines & the workers.
- The finished goods should be stored in the Northwest corner of the
- A pooja room or a temple should be in the northeast corner and should
be kept neat and clean.
We have to take care of the following points while studying about the vastu
of the industry. Vastu consultation of industry involves a thorough analysis.