and concentration run parallel to each other but children may feel disturbed or overburdened if even if they have sharp mind still can’t. In such times it is important for parents to check the Vastu of children’s room
so that they won’t bear problem while concentrating on studies. To enhance concentration it is essential to check the direction
in which your child studies and also keeping a check on study
table for unnecessary books
- Check the position of child when studying; make sure that your child studies facing East or North while sitting alongside the wall of West and there must be front space rather dead wall.
- North-east is the ideal direction and best known for acquiring knowledge. To gain real knowledge and immense mind power it is recommended to study facing North-east.
Keep the study table free from all junk books and scrap.
- There should be no piling books in the study table or other papers. If there is any then clear it immediately because unnecessary clutter creates tension and make your child feel overburdened, thus distracting mind.
- Keeping picture or icon of Goddess Saraswati on the table is said to be utmost auspicious for children.
- Before studying children must wash their feet and sit in meditation for few minutes to refresh their mind and concentrate better in studies.
- Wrap blue coloured cellophane paper on a bottle filled with water and keep it under the direct sunlight for few hours until dawn. Keep this water you’re your children’s table and make them sip this water to stimulate mind and quick grasp.